Fully Commit & Realize the Lady Boss Dream
Strategy – A Road Map – a GPS.
A strategy will take you from here to where you want to go. It will work the goal, and define the steps you need to lead you there. It can be research, networking, building your hub, etc. A strategy will help you feel in control and will guide you on what you need to do on a daily basis to get results.
Focus – in and on, your business. It will build confidence in your skills and abilities and teach you how to add value to your products and services. It’s critical to believe and focus in the plan you’ve created – let it lead you to the results you want to achieve. Never take your eye ‘off the road’ so you continue to move ahead UNTIL you achieve what you’ve set out to do.
Your Responsibility is to Manage Your Business Well
- Take control, be strategic and focused.
- Make the decision – no turning back.
- Make the commitment – no giving it up.
- Take action – don’t let yourself down.
Being totally committed is crucial. If you don’t commit, you’ll never make it. It’s the same with any type of success. You have to be 100% committed – 100% obsessively committed.
“A man can be as great as he wants to be: if you believe in yourself and have courage, determination & dedication, if you have the competitive drive and you’re willing to sacrifice the little things in life to pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” Vince Lombardi
You really want to reach your goals? Consecrate fully to it. It can’t be a hobby and you can’t be a little committed. It’s all about attitude and your want factor! And consistent action. To become a master, just do it.
COMMIT! COMMIT! COMMIT!
Become a decision maker. Force yourself to commit your heart and mind to it. Narrow your goal or you won’t care because it’s too vague and you’re not committed. If you never fully commit you won’t achieve anything. So, choose! Make a choice – a committed choice – that’s how you realize your goals.
6 Rules of Self-Promotion:
- Make yourself worth being talked about, in a good way.
- Be well-known for one specific thing, your passion, your area of expertise.
- Take responsibility for what you achieve, without bragging.
- Make others look good, promote those who deserve it.
- Get some ‘evangelists’ – people who give you glowing testimonials.
- What others say about you has more impact than what you could ever say.
Clear vision + Intention + Purpose + Focus = Success!
- See the vision, it’s within your power to make it happen.
- If you’ve been given the vision, you’ll find the ability to make it come true.
- Intention and purpose work together; be very clear and firm.
- Goal planning works well for focus. Make your goals realistic and specific.
Authenticity + Passion + Commitment = Success!
- Be authentic: let the real you show up in words, thoughts and actions.
- Be true to yourself, to what you’re about – your integrity, passion, strengths, honesty and reliability.
- Passion is the message you want to bring to the world! It’s what stirs inside to motivate you eagerly each morning, it excites you to more.
- Commitment is the “you-can-do” attitude. You’re so passionate you’re willing to use whatever resources of time and energy to stay committed to your project until it’s complete.
How to Put Into Action?
- Commit, step up and put some hard earned cash on the line. Invest in your goal!
- Commit and it provides you with a valuable resource towards reaching your goal.
- Commit, it gives you something to lose if you don’t do the work.
- Commit, it’s harder to be lazy when it means wasting your own money.
- Commit the money for your website, your domain, your hosting.
- Commit to the tools you need.
- Commit to higher training.
Commit to Higher Training / Coaching
Savvy Lady Boss’s will tell you it takes money to make money. If you’re not willing to commit a nominal sum to further your cause, how committed are you? Look at the big picture. Free resources are great but you CANNOT rely on them alone. The simplest form of commitment to a $30 book can help you make thousands in the long run. How much more can the training of a coach spiral you over the edge? Invest in growing your business – that’s the sign of a wise investor. Invest nothing, gain nothing.
To make sure that you take consistent action, training or coaching for a 3-6 month commitment is a good place to begin to ensure that you complete the whole process. It’s not uncommon to get scared of changes; some can be tempted to find excuses to stop at this point, just before getting their breakthrough.
Depending on what your goals are, a coaching relationship can last anywhere from a few months to a few years. In some cases, a few sessions will work if you have a relatively simple and focused issue, like making a decision or gaining insight on a specific thing.
Transform Your Business.
Getting started – that’s the easy part. Sustaining it – that’s the hard work. A coach will give you step-by-step focused insight:
- To help you to see past the blind spots.
- To give you real tools to succeed!
- To overcome your self-doubt.
- To allow you to help more people.
- To give you a solid road map to follow.
Everything is interconnected online – each activity is an important part of the process.
When you’re in a race, there are always obstacles that show up. DEAL with the obstacles one at a time, they MAKE US STRONGER! Do NOT turn back – it’s a test to see how serious you are! Besides, when you turn back you always find yourself back at the starting point – AGAIN and AGAIN. Look beyond the obstacles, see each one as a stepping stone getting you closer to where you want to go.
Is it hard? Yes. Sometimes. But I am here to tell you the reward of committing and receiving your victory are AWESOME. If you stay the course, you will be blessed beyond measure. THAT is why I strongly encourage you to stay aboard. Be constantly looking at new ways to grow and how you CAN make it work. Focus on what you CAN do, not what you CAN’T do…
Share With Friends, Choose Your Platform!