I know I got that client due to my On-Site SEO. I’d been faithfully studying & applying it to my blog with piece on content I used. Claude told me he’d found me organically. And everything else became my story.
What do YOU hear when you see the words, “Basic On-Site SEO?” What does it say or mean to YOU?
I work on clients’ websites regularly; when I ask if they’re using Basic On-Site SEO, 90% of the time they’ll say yes. Then I go in and have a look. Surprise! Not so. (Actually I’m NOT getting surprised anymore. 🙂 )
You see, many bizpreneurs THINK they are using Basic On-Site SEO. There is a lot of misconception on this topic and I’ve rounded up a few of them here. See if or where you fit:
- It’s too confusing for me
- Too complicated, not understandable
- Cost too much, don’t have the money
- Not important to my success online
- It’s intimidating, I don’t want to touch it
- Can’t / won’t pay someone to do it
- Too technical, makes my head hurt
- This is where I struggle, don’t know what to do
Some have come right out and said:
- I know I need to wrap my head around it. Finding a good strategy has eluded me
- I think…there is a lot of emphasis on it and I’m not sure it’s always warranted
- Not every business will (or should be trying to) attract clients by way of search engines
- It’s more about engagement and creating quality content – not SEO
- I’m told I need to do it but it’s not easy & keep my copy sounding natural at the same time
- SEO is only a small piece of the overall content marketing strategy
- Overwhelming, it’s a different world that I know nothing about and not doing right
- I’ve had to come in after the “SEO expert” and fix exactly those types of problems
- Don’t want to buy myself more work, that’s what it sounds & feels like
- I do want to do better but I don’t know how
- Google is smart enough to figure it out!
Many business owners MISUNDERSTAND SEO, therefore they dismiss it. The feedback from peeps above helps me see where biz owners are struggling with it.
Listen: I’m going to help you UNDERSTAND the WHY… & the HOW… so you’ll feel more comfortable at optimizing your own site.
Let’s Begin Here: There are 2 types of SEO.
- Off-Site SEO is the one you will have to pay the big$$$ for to get ranked on top of google searches. BUT, even if you accomplish this, there’s still NO guarantee that you will stay there UNLESS you keep paying the BIG bucks. Not worth all the fuss and expense.
- ON-SITE SEO on the other hand, has a LOT of value. This is crucial if you want search engines to be able to read your site, rank & categorize you so you show up in specific search categories.
This is the way it works:
Everything that you post online, be it your blog post, special pages, home page, etc… your graphics, images, pdfs, videos, links, podcasts, whatever it is needs to be indexed (sorted out) in Google’s search (or other search engines.)
When new content is added on the internet, it lands into a big big pond.
Google bots (those little crawly creatures! 🙂 ) go into that biggggg pond and throw each piece of content in smaller appropriate pools, called categories. Once they’ve sorted things out to the proper category, each piece is now ready to be searched by people. As soon as they type into the search bar what they’re looking for, if it’s in your category, you’ll pop up in search and be found (services, products, etc.). BINGO!
It works the same way for ANYTHING you post on social media, by the way. <wink!> But, that’s for another blog post. 🙂
Now, these little google bots speak a different language than you and I. If you don’t use the Basic On-Site SEO, you sound foreign to them and they don’t understand you. For you to get indexed and thrown into the right category pond, you have to learn their language. Make sense so far???
GET THIS: UNLESS you speak to google crawlers in a language that they can understand, they CANNOT read your site.
That’s WHY it’s sooo important that you learn to speak their language. I’m not talking language IN your copy content, like keywords you want to be found for. Of course those are important but here I’m talking images, links, videos, pdfs, etc… that cannot be read unless you practice on-site SEO.
What problem does SEO solve? What result will it give me?
What will I gain by using it?
Using the proper language will:
- Change the extent of your exposure online
- Increase your visibility and attract organic traffic
- Bring in visitors to your site regularly, therefore increase your marketing strategies
- Increase the potential of creating more sales & raving fans
It’s not complicated or hard once you know how to do it. Takes 10 minutes to do for a blog post or when you add new content to your site.
That’s the GOOD NEWS!!! YAY!!! Your blog success is dependent on visibility.
You can do all kinds of things to help, like social media luv (like in my group), sharing from your blog to social sites (yup! that helps) and sharing link to your blog all over the web.
BUT if you want people to find you organically in searches, Basic On-Site SEO is the way to go. You’ll begin seeing results immediately once you do it – the right way. If you don’t care, then don’t do it. Simple! 🙂
As for me, I work hard on my blog: I want my content, my blog posts, my marketing, the sharing & re-sharing, all the goodies that go with marketing your business online – to work. I’m not going to ignore it. I vouch for that. It’s a basic strategy that works!
Do you want MORE traffic…? MORE visibility…? MORE credibility…? to SPREAD your message, your brand & products…? MORE clients…? MORE conversions…? MORE sales…? MORE success…?
I’ve told you WHAT to do. AND WHY.
Now, I want to show you the HOW.
I’ve got a SUPER Fall Blowout sale going right now on my SEO Proven Techniques product. I promise, it’s a steal of a deal.
WHY? Because I know many of you need it and I’m making it affordable for everyone. What will YOU do about it?
Everyone who has a blog / website needs a Basic SEO strategy. It’s the bloodline between your visibility and sales. It’s too important to ignore.
I’m on a mission to educate Female Biz Owners / Builders about visibility online, most specifically to their site / blog / store.
You have surely noticed that I’ve been sharing specific valuable information with you to this end. I’ve been planting seeds in your mind so that YOU would examine – your blog, your biz structure – to see if this is an area where YOU need help..
If there is any question in your mind about Basic On-Site SEO?
If you have any doubt at all that you are doing it?
If you’re not sure if you’re doing it correctly?
Then – you need help and I want to help you finally get this right.
↓ ↓ ↓
Then watch your blog begin to POP UP in places it never did before.
Traffic + sales = 24/7!
→ if you’re now getting 100 visitors & selling 1 item, when you get 1000 visitors, you’ll be selling 10 items. Big difference in sales.
That Means YOUR SALES Has the Potential to MULTIPLY 10 Fold!
It’s a NO-BRAINER – a MULTIPLIER!
I’ll even sweeten the pot & throw in:
→ NEW * “Your Freebie is a Lead Magnet Handout” Value 47$
→ BONUS* “Google-Analytics Guide” Value 37$
→ BONUS: ‘‘Webmaster Tool Handout PDF” Value 47$
WHY?? JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO!
Awesome Deal – Can I Hear a YAY???
*Limited Time Offer!
Prices go back up in 5 days
149.00 value yours for 79$
Simple training… simple solutions with graphics, pdfs, and video. You’ll be surprised at how simple it is. And once you know how? You’ll DO better!
NOTE: I will be including MASSIVE bonuses for the early buyers. So keep your eyes open!
If you’re NOT on my email list, I suggest you go →→→HERE and subscribe NOW←←← & Get a Gift! 🙂 You don’t want to miss my next newsletter and that awesome deal.